Clientlogic’s digital transformation is a journey with multiple connected intermediary goals, we strive towards continuous optimization across processes, divisions and the business ecosystem of a hyper-connected era where building the right bridges in function of that journey is key to success.
Our digital transformation strategy aims to create the capabilities of fully leveraging the possibilities of new technologies and their impact faster, better and in more innovative ways for the future. This road map takes into account that end goals will continue to move as digital transformation de facto is an ongoing journey, as is change and digital innovation.
At Clientlogic we adopt the following approach:
- Identifying the need to change and gaining unanimity amongst stakeholders that change is necessary.
- Approving what form the change should take, the objectives of the change and a vision that defines a better future.
- Understanding what the business is changing from and what needs to change in facet.
- Planning the new organizational way of working and its support and administration.
- Testing and implementing changes, usually in waves, typically over a period of time.
- Bedding in the change so that the business cannot move back to how it was and achieves the intended benefits.