Complaint Management System
Each industry is different with regards to regulatory affairs, customer base, and manufacturing quality concerns. Clientlogic’s complaint management solutions are highly flexible and integrate with your quality management system. Additionally, no matter your industry, our solutions automate and centralize your complaints intake process, so you’re more efficient at handling and correcting customer issues to improve product/service quality and your brand reputation. This helps Streamline complaint management operations and reduce costs by improving response and closure times.
Some Customer Experience Metrics
Across channels, averagely 84% of customers should be responded to within 24 hours.
About 55% of customer commit to a company because of the ability to easily find the information or help they need.
Up to 86% of consumers will pay more for a better customer experience.
65% of Customer Want Their Problem Resolved the First Time
Quick Steps to Handling Customer Complaints
First, always listen to the customer. They are concerned about an aspect of your services. Let go of the temptation to respond in any quick fashion. Take the time to listen and truly understand what is driving their concern.
Once you have listened to their concern immediately empathize with their position to create a bond between you and the customer so that they know you have heard their concern and are going to work with them to resolve the issue.
Offer a solution to their problem. In this regard, always focus on what you can do as opposed to what you cannot. There is always a solution. It may not be exactly what they are asking for, but if you focus on what you can do versus denying them their requested remedy you have still offered a solution and often merely having another option is sufficient to remedy the situation.
Solve their problem be it with their originally requested resolution or an alternative you have proposed.
Once you have gone through the first four steps, make sure to follow-up with them to make sure that they are satisfied with the solution and that you have taken care of their concern.
- A well handled complaint brings positive responses a customer and easily passes as a key selling point.
- Improvement in service delivery translates to higher levels of confidence and repeat business with customers.
- An improved reputation creates a chain of effects throughout the organization and affects the culture positively.
- Less time and money spent attracting new customers as efficiently handled complaints will breed greater customer loyalty.
- Gain more customers through word of mouth advertising from satisfied customers.
- Unhappy customers not only buy less but also provide negative feedback to potential new leads making the task of simply maintaining the current level of sales very difficult.
- Complaints may reveal underlying business problems that otherwise would have remained hidden and allowed to grow in severity.
- Fewer mistakes mean less time and money spent fixing them which leads to an improved bottom line.